50 Most Influential Clinical Executives
Previous Inductees2018 • 2017 • 2016 • 2015 • 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005 •
The 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives are senior vice presidents or higher and are the most influential clinical executives in any healthcare sector.
These individuals have made significant achievements in helping their organization exceed strategic, financial and clinical goals, and have implemented specific steps to achieve the Triple Aim.
Nominees must currently be working as a clinical leader (senior vice president or higher) within the healthcare industry.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- February 4, 2019 – Open for nominations
- April 15, 2019 – Nomination period closes
- April 22 - May 10, 2019 – Reader voting
- June 17, 2019 – Honorees are published in Modern Healthcare magazine
Their CV or resume, as well as contributions and achievements in following area:
- Executive Responsibility
- Triple Aim
- Nominating: Click the “Nominate Today” button located above and complete the online application Required documentation can also be uploaded on the application. A confirmation email will be sent to the nominator email provided.
- CV or resume of the nominee
- Current headshot
Materials needed to nominate include:
To submit a name for consideration, there is a nomination fee of $100, which must be paid upon submission. Your candidate will be presented to our panel of judges and the top editors of Modern Healthcare for consideration, however we cannot promise that your candidate will automatically make this honor roll. Please note that multiple nominations for one individual does not influence the process in any way.
Interested in advertising in Modern Healthcare’s 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives published issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the criteria, nomination and selection process, or deadline, please contact Jodi Sniegocki.