100 Most Influential People in Healthcare
Previous Honorees2017 • 2016 • 2015 • 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011 • 2010 • 2009 • 2008 • 2007 • 2006 • 2005 • 2004 • 2003
The 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare awards & recognition program honors individuals in healthcare who are deemed by their peers and the senior editors of Modern Healthcare to be the most influential individuals in the industry, in terms of leadership and impact. This program allows for readers to vote for their top choices and selected honorees will be published in Modern Healthcare's annual ranking.Vote Now
Entries accepted from all sectors of the healthcare industry, including senior-level executives; high-level government administrators and executives; elected officials; academics and thought-leaders.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- March 12, 2018 – 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare opens for nominations
- Deadline Extended May 15, 2018 – Nomination period closes
- May 21, 2018 – Modern Healthcare Reader’s voting begins
- June 12, 2018 – Modern Healthcare Reader’s voting ends
- June 20, 2018 - Judging begins on final ranking of the 100 Most Influential
- August 20, 2018 – Ranking of 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare is published in Modern Healthcare magazine
To submit a nomination, click the "Nominate Today" button when live and complete the online application.
A ballot comprising 300 names will be posted for voting shortly after the nomination period closes. Modern Healthcare’s senior editors will make final determinations on the ballot. Judging for the final ranking of the 100 Most Influential will be based on readers’ votes as well as input from the senior editors of Modern Healthcare.
There is no application fee for this program.
Currently, there is no event scheduled for this program.
Interested in advertising in the honorees' published issue? Please contact your Modern Healthcare Account Executive at 312.649.5311 to learn more.
If you have questions about the program, including the nomination, selection and voting process, criteria or deadlines, please contact Jodi Sniegocki.